News & Information
The SEC finds two Silicon Valley company officers committed a $700 million fraud. What oversight was missing that led to this enormous fraud? We examine.
Too often organizations and individuals forget to secure IoT devices, which hackers can breach to access network-connected computers. We examine.
Not having a cybersecurity plan with human oversight left the U.S. Department of the Interior vulnerable to data breaches. We examine what this means for your organization.
Experience, Expertise, and Excellence…these three words describe The McCalmon Group, Inc.
Jack McCalmon, Esq., founded The McCalmon Group. Mr. McCalmon has worked with some of the largest employers in the world to make their workplaces safe, equal and more productive.
Our client list is broad and includes:
• Insurance carriers
• Reinsurance carriers
• Insurance collectives, associations, and authorities
• Insurance wholesalers
• Risk management companies
• Employers, large and small
• Religious organizations
• Not-for-profit organizations
• Industry associations
• High net worth individuals and family offices
We have helped our clients, their insured and so many others by lowering risk to and preventing:
• Employment practices claims and litigation
• Shareholder and investor claims and litigation
• Workplace theft and crime
• Fiduciary exposures
• Child abuse and child sexual abuse
• Workplace injuries and catastrophic loss
• Workplace violence
• School and student violence and bullying
• Workers’ compensation fraud
• Unethical business practices
• Kidnap and extortion exposures
Our expertise comes from The McCalmon Group’s unique ability to provide innovative and comprehensive solutions to complex problems. By merging the knowledge of our experts with cutting-edge technology, The McCalmon Group delivers a positive message via state-of-the-art training, insightful education and other important services that can lower an organization’s exposure to claims and litigation. This formula has allowed The McCalmon Group to help thousands of employees, volunteers, directors, officers, shareholders, clients, children and parents worldwide.
Our experience combined with our expertise equals excellence. We take pride in our ability to improve the workplace, lower risk and tackle complex problems; but we are also proud of our strong relationships with our clients and the people who we have helped.
If you would like to know more about The McCalmon Group, Inc. call us toll-free 888.712.7667 or Contact Us.